16.10.24

Taste

 





That kissed that we had on 6am,
supposed to be my safe place on my memory.
it used to warm and collected when thought about it,
but now,
I just wanna vomit.


That moment has corrupted by her kiss, her sweat, her moan, her moves when you inside her, her seduced, her eyes and lips, 
even her voice.
Her essences on your blood too. 


The place where I should stay sane brought up my insanity,
and heard you say how could you sparing your time 
between I and her,
and asking everyone's not to judging your choice to betrayed 
my purest love,
and for you easily inhuman me as your soulmate.
Now I can't unheard it when I thought the after kissed you told me you love me.



It supposed to be the tenderest moment in my life,
 but now it is glitcing to graining and distroting.




No undo here,
Lacuna will erase it soon.