27.11.13

Recover



Update my life these day,
life breaks me into pieces.
I started 22 years old with blessed by everyone around me.
but God has some plans for me,
to through this things more patiently.
There's a lot of "surprise" in my life every weeks from God and I got the biggest "surprise" from Him, just to reminds me how to be balance my life.
On Monday 25th, my life has changed by one accident.
That was very warm noon and my Godfather (Mom's big brother which become my guardian) 
just cooked something for dinner at kitchen, until bad thing happened.
The gas stove was exploded.
It broke my kitchen roof through dine room. 
My Godfather got serious burn on his legs by the steamy monoxide.
Luckily, there's no fire.
The problem is, he is a diabetic sufferer, which for some conditions need more protection and extra care.
I was in my office at that time,
been feel didn't good since morning until my sissy called me and in a rushed went to home.


I don't tell anyone unless my mate.
and finally I wrote this in here.
Just in case someone who know me really well calling me
ignorant or arrogant or douchebag,
please, clearly see what's recently happened in my life today.

I cry almost every night,
I blamed my self for those,
because honestly, It breaks my heart into pieces.

I pray the goodness for everyone.
I wish everyone in great conditions and great day.
Stay strong.