22.6.14

Cascade


For some people, see the sunrise is something that common.
But for me, It is a privilege.
Spend days from 9 to 9 and lose my chance to get my daylight.
And also lose my chance to see my surround universe a bit. 
I might stay longer in the night,
work as hard as I can,
and sleep when sun comes up.
Just wishing that enough for build living, share and stuff. 

It is same condition when I try to understand some people,
understand their needs and wants,
understand their ability and disability,
understand their opinion and habit.
When they're scream over pain, I always listen.
When they're cry to the vain,I always there.

and let says these world has class called "when you need then you come",
I swear to Lord my base life is the opposite of that statement;
I silent when I need,
I come over when I have more.

You must have been not see clearly,
just think about it.