25.11.14

Suave



Every story started up with "for the first time".
So, for the first time I met him I was wrecking thing,
I treasured my own shame and full of curiosity.
Innocence adolescent.
And he was a lonely moon child, 
individualist that living on his world,
his world that was crushed.
Meanwhile,
Time is a crucial mystery element in my life,
I never predict to be loved,
even I never thought about it.
We met the separator called time.
and time runs as it goes.

Time pull back everything we had.
and for my "for the first time" were
when the time got slower in the first time we talked about movie,
when the time gave us rest in the random night walking,
when the time borrowed its worth-second of looked through his eyes,
when the time sparkle charmed inside the reflector of planetarium,
when the time pinched my heart directly we holding hand,
when the time frozen the moment he kissed me that morning,
when the time embraced me through his vows,
For the first time,
We realize that time was provided us and measure the speed for us live in it.