3.10.24

History



I didn't know our heart sent signal from the future that there will be huge distance come thru two months later.


Even when we were dancing in a burning room,
still there is a foundest moment of us,
I picked it on my deepest tiny cell of my brain.
for myself at least, to appreciated your presence in my life.

Anticipatory grief since January,
where you sailed this boat to nowhere,
but I slip one tenderness to you.

to us.

Tracing your midnight steps to next room,
The sun was not even peeking,
You slept soundly,
and I gently shrink to your arms like a puffy pillow,
and touched your chest where your heart beating,
Following your breath,
Closing my eyes and focusing to your pulse.
flesh to flesh,
skin to skin,
We absorb each other; became one.
for the last 30 minute.

no fight,
no scream,
no harm,
no anger,
no blame,
no trick and game,
no lies,
no jealousy,
no tense.


A grand moment
peace,
silence,
the most secured place in the world,
a harmony for two souls,
30 minute before life's begin again.


A pure tenderness and serene.


Just like this,
to hold on more tightly for once more,
for the last 30 minute.